Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Please Post Your Wanted Lists/Haves!

As the title says, I need to know what everyone in our group wants from salvage as well as what pieces they already have. I made a list to the left already but listed everything with X's until everything is confirmed~ Please let me know which primary set of gear you are working towards and if there are any pieces from other sets you'd like, list those too. :( Just looks prettier in the sidebar if it's just one set... but yanno :> If you do NOT want every piece from a set, also let me know such so I can delete that line.

So please comment!

3 comments:

  1. Usukane stuff~ Owait, wrong group!
    ~Kregon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cellfish:
    Morrigan - 15 legs
    Skadi - 15 body, 15 feet, 15 legs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrisstreb - Morrigan's Set
    Morrigan - 35 hands

    Want Morrigans Set Mainly (at least hands legs feet, body and head seem so outrageously expensive ;.;

    ReplyDelete